Argan Oil Benefits And Uses That Will Change Your Life
Argon oil is considered very effective in treating dry scalp. Using this wonderful golden liquid on scalp help nourish hair and reduce dry scalp. You can directly apply argon oil onto your scalp or use warm oil for best results.
Hydrating hair mask
Argan oil is rich in Vitamin E which not only hydrates and restores the natural moisture of the hair but also revitalize and protect the hair. The key nutrients of the oil treat dry, brittle, damaged hair and also tame frizzy hair by hydrating the hair follicles.it also protects the hair from damage by adding a layer of protection.
- Take few drops of Argan oil and start rubbing that may feel warm palms.
- Apply the oil onto your scalp and massage well.
- Leave the oil on your scalp for few hours before shampoo.
Repeating the process twice per week will help you get rid of dandruff.
Dry hair and split ends
Dry hair needs extra boost of moisture and this liquid gold can provide it. Argan oil treats dry damaged hair and tame split ends by hydrating and smoothing the hair shafts. To treat dry, damaged hair and split ends apply few drops of Argan oil onto towel dried, freshly shampooed hair.
Amazing Argan oil beauty hacks
Argan oil is so versatile that it can do miracles for skin, hair, and nails. Some of the ways you can incorporate this wonderful oil to fix your beauty problems include:
- Argan oil can be used as a moisturizer even by people with extra oily skin as the natural oils present in it helps reduce the extra oiliness of the skin.
- Argan oil if used daily helps neutralize the oiliness and stops extra production.
- If used after washing and shampoo, Argan oil can bring the lustrous shine to even dry damaged hair.
- If used regularly this oil also helps lighten and reduce acne spots and blemishes.
- Long term use of this magical oil also helps reduce scars.
- Just apply few drops of Argan oil on split ends to treat as well as to conceal them.
- Mix a few drops of Argan oil to your favorite lotion bottle to get an additional hydrated and skin moistening effect.
- Use a spritz of Argan oil on hair before straightening for super straight and shiny hair.
- Use a natural bristle brush and morocco healing oil before blow dry to add shine and bounce and to control frizz.
- Rub a drop of Argan oil on cheeks before applying blush on and enjoy cream blush effects.
- Just dab a little amount of Argan oil on your cheekbones to highlight and give a doe look.
- Apply Argan oil on your lashes before applying mascara for a long full eyelash effect.
- Few drops of Argan oil if mixed in mascara not only helps grow eyelashes but provides a full lash effect.