Get Rid Of Varicose Veins With Easy Home Remedies
Varicose veins is a common problem that develop when small valves inside veins stop working properly and the blood flow collects in the veins. Each veins in our legs has delicate valves, which open to allow the blood flow to the heart and then secure so that blood can’t be pull back into the legs by gravity. Varicose veins develop when these valves break and allows the blood to pool in the veins.
Varicose veins come in all shapes and sizes, from small spider veins to larger veins that may be swollen and achy. The condition can make your legs feel heavy or tired. Hereditary is one of the major factor that contributes to the condition. Other factors include pregnancy, obesity, menopause, aging, leg injury, standing still for an extended period, and chronic alcohol consumption all the believed to be major factors that contributes to the development of varicose veins.
Unless you notice symptoms like hard lumps on your veins, burning sensations in your leg, pain and itching, aching and fatigue in your legs that worsens, varicose veins is just a cosmetic issue and not considered a grim health issue. But with any of these symptoms medical intervention is necessary as people with varicose veins are at a higher risk to develop phlebitis (vein inflammation) and another serious condition called deep vein thrombosis. Uncomplicated varicose veins can easily be treated with home remedies. Find out how to get rid of varicose veins with natural home remedies which will help relieve the pain, reduce the size of existing veins, and stop new ones from forming.
Symptoms of Varicose Veins
Symptoms of varicose veins may include:
- Ache, pain and cramps in the legs
- Feeling of heaviness in the legs, or swelling
- Itchiness, irritation on the skin
- Restlessness in legs.
- Swelling of the ankles, particularly in the evening
- Redness, itchiness and dryness of areas of skin
- Appearance of spider veins in the affected leg
See your doctor if you are experiencing:
- Unexpected swelling of the legs
- Redness or heat around the veins
- Change in skin color or thickness
- Bleeding that occurs on or around a varicose vein
- Tender lump on your veins
- Burning sensations in your leg
- Painful, red swelling in a localized area
- Open sores or ulcers
How to prevent varicose veins?
If you are suffering from varicose veins and want to relieve the pain and swelling caused by existing condition or if you want to prevent the problem altogether, we are sharing some simple remedies that not only help treat but also prevent the condition in future.