How To Get Rid Of Colds Naturally.
Ginger cinnamon lemon tea:
This one is an old but worth trying remedy to combat cold along with all its symptoms. And the best part it is great for overall health too.
How to prepare ginger cinnamon lemon tea for colds
1-Cut 2 inch piece of fresh ginger and combine in a bowl with 1/2 cup of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of honey, 1 cinnamon stick and 2 cups of boiling water. Mix well and let it sit for 10 minutes. Strain and drink this tea hot.
Always consult your health care provider before delving into any remedies. People with any underlying health conditions, or women who are pregnant or breastfeeding should never use any remedies before consulting professionals.
Tips to get rid of colds
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water to get rid of cold viruses that may have settled on your skin.
- Practice good hygiene especially during winters to keep your body’s resistance high.
- Avoid or limit alcohol.
- Avoid refined sugar.
- Consume a lot of fresh oranges and blueberries as they are full of vitamin C.
- Try to take sun exposure daily.
- Get plenty of rest and avoid doing anything too physical.
- Sip freshly made hot chicken broth and potato peel broth.
- Refrain from hand shaking and close contact with others.
Also read: How to get rid of a runny nose