How To Grow Eyelashes Naturally
Grow eyelashes with eggs:
How to use
1-Beat egg yolk and mix it with one teaspoon of glycerin. Mix it well.
2- Apply it directly on your eyelashes with a clean mascara wand.
2-Leave it for 20 minutes. Wash it thoroughly with cold water.
Besides these effective and natural remedies on how to grow eyelashes thicker and longer there are some important things to consider.
Try to limit the use of mascaras as much as possible as they contain some harmful ingredients which are not safe and healthy to use plus they cause damage to eyelashes too. Instead you can use organic mascara as they are made up of natural ingredients, so are safe to use.
- Also avoid or limit the use of eyelash curlers as they cause damage to the eyelashes.
- Always remove make up completely before going to bed.
- Eating a balanced diet also promotes eyelash growth.
- Massaging your eyelids gently help improves blood flow to the hair follicles which may stimulate growth of lashes.
- Never rub your eyelashes and eyelids as it weakens the lashes.
Hope you folks have learned the best tips and tricks you could ever come by. Don’t forget to share your feedback, suggestions and ideas via comment box. If you need any expert opinion from our expert panel you can contact us via contact us form. Lastly don’t forget to share this post with your friends on social media platform, you can use social share buttons for the purpose.