Looking for a perfect 30 day challenge to shape your butt and gut? This 30 day butt and gut challenge will help you get your goal.
Want a plan that can turn you into a sexy looking lady? Then you surely need to have sexy abs and butt. Getting it with routine workout may look little hard to get but when it’s a 4 week challenge, that’s when things become more interesting.
30 day challenges are quite exciting to look for. Be it you your diet, set of exercises you do over a period of 30 days to pop out those muscles. In fact these 30 day workout plans do convert really well. And that’s because of few reasons, 1 you have a plan, 2 you have enough days to push yourself, and third you have a goal to work for.
Now letting you guys off the hook, I’ve tried to make this 30 day challenge a real simple one and more importantly result oriented. In order to come up with a great plan I compiled every tiny bits and pieces in a way that you get more results and feel less exhausted.
Having a perfectly toned physique can relax you in many ways, you can wear any outfit you want. It gives you confidence and makes you look beautiful as well, you can go to beaches as well. Now, what if you have well-toned arms, with 6 pack abs but it’s the unsexy butt, I’m it could be a nightmare for you guys. In fact you can’t justify your body well trained and toned in some parts and untrained in rest. With that being said this 30 day butt and gut challenge does target your butt and gut muscles, specifically. Targeting a right muscle with right set of exercises is how you achieve your goals, butt and gut this time around. Now the best part about this challenge is you can do it at home or in gym depending on your ease. While it may hardly take more than 20 minutes.
Exercises For Butt And Gut Challenge
The crunch is a great base to this abs fitness circuit!
- Lie flat on your back.
- Place your hands at the side of your head or flat beside you. Don’t pull on your head or neck.
- Tense your abs to bring your torso off the floor, whilst at the same time using your abs to raise your legs into the air to complete the crunch.
- Hold for 2-3 seconds before returning to a flat initial position. One crunch is one rep.
- Stand with your head facing forward and your chest held up and out.
- Place your feet shoulder-width apart or slightly wider. Extend your hands straight out in front of you to help keep your balance. You can also bend the elbows or clasp the fingers.
- Sit back and down like you’re sitting into an imaginary chair. Keep your head facing forward as your upper body bends forward a bit. Rather than allowing your back to round, let your lower back arch slightly as you descend.
- Lower down so your thighs are as parallel to the floor as possible, with your knees over your ankles. Press your weight back into your heels.
- Keep your body tight, and push through your heels to bring yourself back to the starting position.
- Bеgin bу standing up straight with уоur shoulders back and rеlаxеd. Kеер your gаzе fасing forward and remember to engage уоur соrе.
- Step forward with your right lеg lowering уоur hips until both knees аrе bent аt about a 90-degree angle.
- Mаkе ѕurе уоur front knee is directly аbоvе your ankle, nоt pushed out tоо far, and mаkе ѕurе уоur left knee doesn’t tоuсh the flооr.
- Maintain your bаlаnсе bу keeping the weight in уоur hееlѕ аѕ уоu push bасk uр tо the starting position.
- Repeat fоr 6 ѕеtѕ оf 20 reps, switching legs between sets.
- Lie on your side and place your lower forearm on the ground. Make sure your elbow is below your shoulder.
- Either; stack your feet on top of each other, scissor them so both feet are on the ground, or place your lower knee on the ground (to make it easier).
- Lift your hips up to get into the side plank position and brace your core muscles. Keep your spine and neck in a neutral position.
- From the side plank position, tighten your outer thigh and glutes, raising your upper leg into the air. Hold for 2-3 seconds.
- Return your leg to its initial position. This is one rep.
- Repeat on the other side.
Butt And Gut 30 Day Challenge
| Day 1|
30 Sec Plank
| Day 4|
35 Sec Plank
| Day 7|
40 sec Plank
| Day 8|
45 Sec Plank
| Day 10|
| Day 11|
50 sec Plank
| Day 13|
55 sec Plank
| Day 16|
60 sec Plank
| Day 19|
65 sec Plank
70 sec Plank
| Day 22|
75 sec Plank
| Day 25|
| Day 26|
80 sec Plank
| Day 28|
85 sec Plank
90 sec Plank