Every one wants to look perfect and when your skin doesn’t look its best, its impossible to feel that confident you. It is true that you could find all the products you want, but then its not just the products that make you look perfect, sometimes what you really need are some cool-and weird skin care tips for your desired look. Whether you’re trying to hide your puffy eyes or cover up a blemish or a pimple, we have got some really weird but worth trying skin care tips and tricks for you out there…. do give them a try.
Watch the video for 11 weird skin care tips:
1. Every one of us have face those big,irritated blemishes that show up overnight and to cover them up is definitely annoying and hard. For a quick way to get rid of redness, swelling, and any pain associated with the pimple, apply a dab of diaper rash cream to the area and it’ll practically shrink before your eyes.
2. We all know how frustrating is to get the make up off at night after long hectic day? Not now..you just have to grab a jar of coconut oil and use it to take off every trace of makeup before cleansing.Make sure to use your ring finger to do the honors as its the weakest, and will do the least tugging on the gentle skin around your eyes.
3. Get steamy to set your makeup.It sounds counter intuitive but almost every celeb swears by the ritual of applying makeup and then stepping into a hot bath for 10 minutes (no bathtub? Stand near a hot shower!). The steam sets makeup, while the mega-dose of moisture makes skin look plump, fresh and dewy.
4. To get rid of puffiness around your eyes use a simple tea spoon. Put it in the fridge for 5 minutes and when it’s cold enough, use it as a treatment for reducing the swelling. Slices of cucumber or potato can also be useful in solving the same problem. Put either a potato or cucumber slice on your eyes, keep it on for 10 minutes and it should greatly help.
5. Stress and lack of blood flow can make skin dull and dry (not to mention the other scary effects stress can bring). To keep your body — and skin — in check, try a 10-minute yoga routine once a day, focusing on inverted poses like downward dog, child’s pose, and sun salutations. This will increase the blood flow to your face and the rest of your body, plus reduce the stress of a long day.
6. Pollution and environmental toxins is every body’s concern.We can not do much about it but we can help release those toxins from our skin. Make a mix of Epsom salt, sea salt, and baking soda and pour it into a warm bath. Soak for 20 minutes, and your skin will thank you.
7. Looking for a natural astringent for oily skin? Brew one cup of tea with a black tea bag, then refrigerate until cold. Splash the tea water on your face, but don’t rinse it off. It’ll work to banish oily skin once you apply it regularly.
8. For extra dry, flaky skin, shampoo may actually be the answer. About once or twice a month, swap your usual cleanser in favor of a dandruff shampoo to balance the yeast levels in your face, which could be causing the flaky skin.
9. If you’re really into fragrance, you need two things in life: Your perfume to last all day, and a plan of action when you spray too much. To make your perfume last longer, begin by applying Vaseline to the pulse points you’ll be spritzing. Overdo it? Grab a cotton ball and a touch of rubbing alcohol, and dab onto the skin where you spritzed. The scent will be cut, but it won’t be ruined.
10. For sensitive skin that’s easily irritated, soak a washcloth in milk and ice cubes, then wring it out and let it sit on your freshly cleansed face for about 10-15 minutes. Between the pH level in the milk, the cold temperature of the cloth, and the protein, your skin will feel brand new in minutes.
11. Apply blush under your face makeup for a more natural look. Have you ever noticed that after you apply blush, your cheeks sometimes look a little too rosy? The color might be perfect for picture day, but it’s a bit too much for eyes. To get a more subtle look, first apply your blush, and then add on BB cream or foundation over it. The blush will show through beautifully.